Source: theintelhub.com, Richard Sauder Books
Dr. Richard Sauder is the author of five books and major reports:
- Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files, (2010), his latest work on the secret world of underground bases and tunnels.
- The underground bestseller, Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? (1995), which represents his first work on the underground bases issue.
- The esoteric Kundalini Tales (1998),which deals with paranormal and mind control themes.
- Underwater and Underground Bases (2001), which expands the scope of his earlier work to include military plans for manned bases and tunnels beneath the seafloor.
- The Sauder Report: Notes From the Underground (soon to be made available), a 770 page compilation of many of the raw technical, military and government documents on which the nuts and bolts engineering aspects of his research are grounded.
Richard was the first person to systematically popularize the mysterious topic of underground, and then underwater, bases and tunnels by delving into the open literature of the government, military and industry paper trail.
Richard Sauder is a native Virginian, with an abiding interest in Forteana, unusual information and anomalous paradigm-busting data of all varieties. Beginning in early childhood he has experienced first-hand contact with a variety of paranormal phenomena that have left him a bit puzzled, flummoxed and thoroughly persuaded that there is much more to the Earth and to human perception and consciousness than the mainstream American culture believes.
Some of Richard’s favorite research and reading interests are underground and underwater bases and tunnels, electronic mind control, Freedom Technology, UFOs, human prehistory and remote antiquity, international politics, the Kundalini energy and alternative thought patterns.
Richard has discussed his work on many radio, TV and Internet programs including Art Bell's Dreamland, Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, the Lou Gentile Show, the Laura Lee Show, Out There TV with Kate and Richard Mucci, Strange Daze with Don Ecker, Jeff Rense's Sightings on the Radio, the Zoh Hieronimus Show, Mitch Battros’s Earth Changes TV, the Uri Geller Show, the BBC, FOX News (Phoenix), Ted Loman's UFOAZ Talks, Evident Footprints with Don Nicoloff on BBS Radio, Signs of the Times with Laura Knight-Jadczyk, Through the Keyhole with Rich Dolan, Earthfiles with Linda Moulton Howe, and numerous others. He has also spoken at the Whole Life Expos in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, the International UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada, Joan Ocean’s E.T. and Dolphin Conference in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, the Leeds (U.K.) International UFO Conference, the NEXUS Magazine International Conference in Amsterdam, the National UFO Conference in Bordentown, New Jersey, HUFON (Houston MUFON), Orange County MUFON, the 2004 and 2005 X-Conferences in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and the Little A’LE’ INN in Rachel, Nevada. Dr. Sauder also has appeared as an invited author at the UFO Festival in Roswell, New Mexico.
His writings and interviews have appeared in diverse magazines such as NEXUS Magazine, UFO Magazine (U.S. and U.K.), Atlantis Rising, UFO Universe, Dossiers Secrets d'États, and on many websites such as Karmopolis.be, rense.com, cyberspaceorbit.com, sott.net and others. Richard’s interest in UFOlogy and related phenomena extends back to childhood and has continued uninterrupted into his adult years. His underground and underwater bases and tunnels research commenced in 1992 and continues to the present day. He has a B.A. in sociology, an M.A. in Latin American studies, an M.S. in forestry and a Ph.D. in political science. He currently resides in San Antonio, Texas where he independently pursues his research.