Tom Campbell answers questions from his My Big TOE forum members on various subjects involving our reality and consciousness from the viewpoint of his theory, philosophy, and experience.
Some of the topics covered are:
- The double slit experiment Probabilistic reality and Minecraft Delayed choice quantum eraser experiment.
- MBT intensive at The Monroe Institute.
- Passive vs. proactive approach to exploring the non-physical.
- When did you realize love is the answer?
- Did you discuss MBT with family and friends while you were writing it?
- Purposes of sleep.
- Going along with dreams once lucid.
- Transitions after death.
- Near death experiences.
- Degrees of individuality in relation to growth.
- Empathy - approaches to helping others.