Source: legalise-freedom.com, thomassheridanarts.com, Book: The Druid Code: Magic, Megaliths and Mythology
The Druid Code sets out to examine the wider concept of magic and mythology being utilised as an early form of social psychoanalysis by the druids, how magic theory developed from this, and how this evolution of ritual magic eventually made its way into folklore, witchcraft and Freemasonry. From the proto-shamanic world of the megalith builders, to lost civilisations of the Atlantic fringe, along with the continual changes and challenges to the human experience in the face of traumatic cultural upheaval, the druids and their legacy have played a far more influential role than has been previously acknowledged.
The Druid Code utilises mythology connected to sacred sites, developing a bidirectional conduit back through time, to reveal what took place in 2500BC – a shift in human consciousness that made humans what we are today. Issues discussed include:
- The true meaning and purpose of mythology.
- Our pathological tendency to regard our ancient ancestors as inferior.
- The power of symbolism to preserve and transmit archetypal ideas down the ages.
- Do the stones of sacred megalithic sites possess special electromagnetic properties?
- Does stone have a memory?
- The effects of modern architecture on the human psyche.
- Can radio waves and others beyond the spectrum of our five senses allow access to a spirit world?
From Atlantis to alchemy, you will never see history in the same way again.